SubsiDance Meets Bless /// 21st Febuary /// DNBFORUM MEET UP!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Right peeps... the time has come once again...

Me and DJ Wizz have this time put our great minds together to give you the 3rd DNBForum meet up and the first of 2009....

Bless And SubsiDance Present ANALOG @ 93 Feet East Shoreditch. 21st Feb 2009. For all the peeps that havent come down to a meet up before get yo ass's down to this... gonna be a massive night!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoreditch student night promoter's Bless, and South London's hottest new club night, SubsiDance have teamed up to bring you Analog, a night of drum n' bass carnage and rolling dub step n break beat grooves at Brick Lane's 93 Feet East.
With the hottest duo in soulful dance floor drum n' bass and Radio 1 favourites, The Brookes Brothers, leading the way; Saturday 21st Feb is set to be an insane gathering with good time vibes and a chilled party atmosphere.
Room 1 brings on some of the UKs best up and coming DJs and MCs. The Mutant DJ's and Riisu n' Fazer, step up to bring some fast paced energy and heavy weighted bass to get the dance floor pumping, whilst iTunes very own Bless FM resident's, 2 Many Doogans (DJ Wizz b2b Jay-D) and Benji K n' Evyl come down to bring you some of the rawest upfront dub plates and Drum'n'Bass classics.
Room 1 also sees three of UKs best up and coming MCs, all nominated for Best Breakthrough MCs 2009. Gusto, Mekar and Andlar will be hosting the night and bringing some of their lyrical talents straight to the dancefloor.

Room 2 sees Kwake, kicking the night off with some rare groove and dub to spice things up. Followed by one of the dub step scene's darling's and Bless FM resident Bulla slapping the crowd in the face with some deep and dark steppa rhythm. Next up with a selection of the illest break beat and electro tunes will be Mikey Lewis, another Force FM regular and one of the freshest breakz DJ's in town. Rukspin from Rankin Records finishes off Room 2 with some big and bashy dub step. With a string of releases under his belt this guy knows how to tear up a dancefloor.
With discount on the door for NUS card holders, students be sure not to miss out on this spectacular offer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAIN ARENA

DJs:

Brookes Brothers
(Breakbeat Kaos)
The Mutant DJs
(QC, DNBForum, Force FM, SubsiDance)
Riisu B2B Fazer
(DNBForum, Force FM, SubsiDance, Clockwork)
2 Many Doogans
(DJ Wizz B2B Jay D)
(Bless, DNBForum, UNION)
Benji K B2B Evyl
(Bless)

Alongside MCs:

Gusto
(QC, Force FM, SubsiDance, Nominated for best breakthrough MC 2009)
Mekar
(QC, DNBForum, Force FM, Biological Beats, SubsiDance, Nominated for best breakthrough MC 2009)
Andlar
(Nominated for best breakthrough MC 2009)

And a 4th Special Guest MC TBC (most likely Fatman D, IC3, Harry Shotta, Skiba or Fun)

ARENA 2

Rukspin
(Rankin Records)
Mike Lewis
(Breakz)
Bulla
(Dubstep)
Kwake
(Dub & Roots)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is gonna be a massive night!!

ENTRY: £5 B4 10pm. £7 After.

Keep your eye on this thread for further updates....

Flyer to be uploaded within the next few days....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--->\\\LOCATION///<---

Go to the link below for a map and detailed instructions of how to get to 93 Feet East.
http://www.93feeteast.co.uk/location/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a 3D tour of the club head over to... http://www.93feeteast.co.uk/plans/

Last edited:
yep yep this is set to be a big ting event. i expect all the forum heads to be there and make it a real mash up of monstrous proportions.

aslo there will be a room 2 featuring some wikid breakbeat and dubstep dj's.

hope to see u all there :)

where is shoreditch near?

Liverpool St Station is the nearest landmark tube station but its on Brick Lane which is a landmark itself reli. Its pretty much almost central london reli mate but it boarders on east. The place is buzzing on a weekend so get down there early to avoid being turned away.

word to the mummy funker.
but there will be other times aj :) other times where we may yet get to DO BATTLE.

i dont like your tone of voice Mr!!

Well the thing is I'm Leeds at the moment and I'm coming down to Matter 2 weeks before. My train ticket return will be near enough £40 quid or something for that journey. To do that again so soon after wouldnt be cool to my bank balance. But I will try.

yes yes brookes brothers r set to sick. hopefully loadsa new dubs n cuts from their new album to come?

Back
Top Bottom