SubsiDance 31st October @ Redstar, Camberwell, South London (DNBFORUM meet up!)

Re: SubsiDance 31st October @ Redstar, Camberwell, South London

BOH!! gonna be a wkd night!! make sure everyone is down there... its the only place to be this Halloween!!

Re: SubsiDance 31st October @ Redstar, Camberwell, South London

Yeah looks massive!

Proper looking forward to this! Like a mighty go gettin' 50's mum called shiela whose eager to pick up her new fancy hoover which will only work for a week but what does she care when shes got a hubby who makes the buck. She can just blame it on that bloody cat!

Proper looking forward to this! Like a mighty go gettin' 50's mum called shiela whose eager to pick up her new fancy hoover which will only work for a week but what does she care when shes got a hubby who makes the buck. She can just blame it on that bloody cat!

wkd mate.... try and get down early....

Make sure your all down here.... massive dnbforum meet up!!!

Last edited:
wkd mate.... try and get down early.... you can start playing when ever you want mate.... im just doing sound checks etc before you start......

Quality mate! Yeah, i think were prob aim to get there bout 8/8.30 jus to be safe. Is it easy to get to if coming by train? Not sure whether to come by car or train yet.

Quality mate! Yeah, i think were prob aim to get there bout 8/8.30 jus to be safe. Is it easy to get to if coming by train? Not sure whether to come by car or train yet.

yeh train is ok.... best thing to do is get to London Bridge then jump on the 35 bus.... or the 48?? i think?? and it will take you outside.....

id advise driving though to be fair....

yeh man... if you get here early just start when you want... ill probably be doing soud checks and a little warm up mix....

Good stuff guys!

Hope it all goes well :)

Wont be able to make the trip, brassic times :(

Back
Top Bottom