SUBPAC S1: Looking for Thoughts/Feedback

Discussion in 'Production' started by lostnthesound, Mar 19, 2014.

1. lostnthesound

lostnthesound Burns Easily in the Sun

So the last discussion about the SUBPAC S1 was over a year ago. It seems to be gaining quite a bit of support from many producers. Does anyone have any experience with it? Right now there having a sale so I'm debating whether or not to take the plunge...

2. alz

alz compress to impress

Look a little novel to me, although I can't testify first hand. Not sure how it would translate for mixing either but I'd been keen on giving one a try.

3. lostnthesound

Sorry to bump this old post. I just received my Subpac in the mail and will post a review once I've put it through it's paces.

Cheers.

UPDATE
    I'm going to take my time reviewing, but I must say that my first impressions are positive. I'm beyond pleasantly surprised as to how this little fucker performs. It's definitely not novelty. By no means a replacement for a proper sub setup in a properly treated acoustic environment, but for those of us without the luxury of such a setup for one reason or another, the Subpac is absolutely legit...more to come...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  4. DYSRUPT

DYSRUPT Active Member

I seen this a few years ago. Its a simple design. Im curios to hear your review. My only concern is, does it make noise when its vibrating?

5. lostnthesound

The noise from vibration isn't audible. :) I'll have a review posted today...

UPDATE
    Review up.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014