DnB Subnetics - New Producer

Subnetics

(unsigned)
Hello!!

'Ive got a few new tunes up on my soundcloud page! If you could spare a few minutes to grab a listen and give feedback that would be cool!! Any constructive criticism is more than welcome!!

Big ups!!

Subnetics - Unicron

Subnetics - Droids!

Subnetics - Hydrocide

Subnetics - I Got Hoes

unicron - starts off nice and punchy with the drums, not sure about the pitch bend on the lead synth.....Like the deep vocals, Lovin the drop mate, nice bass sounds, maybe a little more hi end percussion wouldnt go amiss. Needs a few drum rolls and fills in there to switch it up every now and then as it gets a little repetative but overall I really like the track

Droids - Again another solid start to the track, nice robotic sounding intro...Like the bassy stabs that you are filtering into the drop. And again theres some nice bass stabs in the drop, but also there needs to be more rolling percussion going on in the hi end I feel to help the track move. Also drum fills etc etc again....

Hydrocide - Intro didnt grab me as quickly as the other two tracks did, but I like the use of the vocal hits....I prefer this tracks drum work, there seems to be more shuffle to it, that being said, I think it's the worst so far in terms of bass work, a nice rolling sub underneath your stabs would help it alot.

I got Hoes - That sample was exactly what I thought of as soon as I read the title of this track, think it needs more filtering to try and disperse it from the original vocal, but it works none the less....Nice punchy drums again, but again needs more shuffle to it...Bass isnt the best, and doesnt seem to really take the listener on a journey like it should, the track has good potential but right now I feel like it's one long intro, leading to something that never happened.

What i have heard it is pretty solid,nice mixdown,also drums are quite sick,only thing i didn't like that your tracks are quite repetitive,technical level is ok but just little bit more variation!!

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!! its good to actually get an honest opinion ;) I will try to incorporate all your feedback in my next tune!!

Thnaks again!!

---------- Post added at 06:59 ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 ----------

Thanks for the reply.... I will try to include more variation on my future tunes!! Thanks a lot for the feedback again!!

Back
Top Bottom