Submit your questions for Nu:tone interview!

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
nutone.jpg

Dnbforum will shortly be carrying out an exclusive interview with Hospital Records very own Nu:tone. Recent smashers from him include: Breathless, Feel It, Different Drum Remix, Strictly Social Remix, Our House, to name a few...

If you have anything u'd like us to ask him, simply post it in this thread or e-mail us your question to: nutone@dnbforum.com

:2thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Triple M said:
nutone.jpg

Dnbforum will shortly be carrying out an exclusive interview with Hospital Records very own Nu:tone. Recent smashers from him include: Breathless, Feel It, Different Drum Remix, Strictly Social Remix, Our House, to name a few...

If you have anything u'd like us to ask him, simply post it in this thread or e-mail us your question to: nutone@dnbforum.com

:2thumbs:
Peanut Butter...Crunchy or smooth??? :crazy:

I don't know diddly about this guy other than Vital Organ is one of my faves for several months now. So good one ... just don't ask him
"what direction do you see drum'n'bass heading in", I hate that question from music journos more than anything.
nice one :jazz_band

1) when is the nu:tone album gonna drop??? :gpeace:
2) why did you get into dnb? (deep philosophical answer required)
3) who have been your musical influences?
4) please convince tony to sign Duo Infernale to hospital :lol:

Being a bit of a remix dappa with the likes of Different Drum, Papua Nu Guinea, Strictly Social etc etc, if you were given the chance to remix any tune at all, dnb or non-dnb, what would it be?

Also, if you could get anyone to remix one of your tunes, who would remix what tune?

question for nu:tone

whats your favourite tune out of all the ones youve ever made ???? im thinking ur gonna say vital organ coz i play it every set i do

what advice would u give to dj's just starting out that get frustrated that it all doesnt come together right away?

and finally Are we gonna see an album nu:tone?

Q: Where's the album????

Q: 2003 must have been an amazing year for you. Quality release after quality release all the way thru. U really exploded onto the scene with a then very original sound. Do you think this has now evolved into a signature sound for you? (U can usually tell a Nu:Tone rmx straight off). Do you worry that a busy release schedule will result in doing a Twisted? -ie getting mass props fast then shortly after losing that due to a lack of creativity in production? (personally don't think that will happen with you- ur work is too intricate for that imho)

Q: Finally.. what does a workin DJ have to do to get your dubplates? lol hint hint.

Keep it up and bring on the album. :gpeace:

Last edited:
Alot of people rip the piss out the 'east', whats your outtake on the scene in east anglia? E.g. Cambridge, Norwich, + the underground happenings etc?

How would you charge to come dj in Kings Lynn at a small event? not far to travel. PM me if ya prefer ;)

Question One
How do you feel about working with your brother (Logistics) is this an advantage or a disadvantage? Certainly people like Sniper and Mystical Influence (Canada) use their brother status to their advantage.

Question Two
Will there be more nu:logic in the future? PS. Rock the Jazzbar EP is fantastic. I really like all the nu:logic stuff ... MINT.

Question Three
If Nu:Tone could work with anyone in the studio who would it be? (My suggestion would be Calibre just because he is a genius.)

Peace

Back
Top Bottom