Submit your mixes for the DNBForum members mix comp here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, If there is a grand final of this competition, arent the dj's meant to come to a club to show us their skills?...

Won't it be hard for you to come over to compete in the grand final?... If you get that far that is!...

I was thinkin' ahead... Isnt this the next logical step?... I would come, pay and see the grand final if there was one!...

I imagine that someone could find a club for the forum final?...

If mans [ or womans ] can't get that far there should be regional heats/finals leading to the final?...

I am sorry for thinking!...

Dave, If there is a grand final of this competition, arent the dj's meant to come to a club to show us their skills?...

Won't it be hard for you to come over to compete in the grand final?... If you get that far that is!...

yes i am in melbourne,

and no i dont even think ill get to the finals, especially competing with names like COSSH and FUSION....

i just want to give it a go, is that ok?

:spliff:

No mate... You put yourself forward... You have to step to the plate!...

Don't put ANY pendulum in your set... You should be ok!...

Last edited:
Why am I a tosser?... It's not my fault that pendulum make cheesy drum & bass...

Why am I a tosser?... It's not my fault that pendulum make cheesy drum & bass...

fair enough pendulum have made sum cheesy dnb.
but dont tell ppl wat 2 put in their set

I was thinkin' ahead... Isnt this the next logical step?... I would come, pay and see the grand final if there was one!...

I imagine that someone could find a club for the forum final?...

If mans [ or womans ] can't get that far there should be regional heats/finals leading to the final?...

I am sorry for thinking!...

I think that would be too hard mate, this started as a Portsmouth/south coast forum, but now we're too widely spread around the world to get even a small percentage in the same room together.

This is all virtual, y'know? thats the beauty ....

I think that would be too hard mate, this started as a Portsmouth/south coast forum, but now we're too widely spread around the world to get even a small percentage in the same room together.

This is all virtual, y'know? thats the beauty ....

slowly becoming the home for all things audio :twitchy::uberlaugh

well you seem to think just because im from australia, im going to play pendulum....

let it go, mate, you too please beach!. lets keep this thread for mix entries. there's no shortage of absolutely enthralling Pendulum hate/love discussion on the site in other threads.

Might as well submit one of these sections from radio show (dont wanna be left out of all the fun and games!)

Running Time 17.19mins - http://www.sendspace.com/file/5io2ep

1. Get That Girl / TC / D-Style
2. We Droppin Dis / Shock One / Frequency
3. Dirty Games / Monoman [G-Dub RMX 1) Chronic
4. Apparition / Ant Miles & Andy C / Liftin Spirit
5. 1up / Spor / Lifted
6. Facade VIP / Noisia / Ram
7. If We Ever / High Contrast / Hospital
8. Cold Turkey / Drumsound & Bassline Smith / Technique

:cowbell:

my mate would win bt seen as cant be botherd 2 entertain this,the winner is jay walker says
nhorse03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom