Submissive and Design- Switch Up

hello joro. strong intro, man! and then nice flow. i was expecting something more dark after the intro, but you surprised with some nice warm vibes. that mid bass synth jumping in every now and then should be EQed down, imo. like your tune a lot! cheers :2thumbs:

hello joro. strong intro, man! and then nice flow. i was expecting something more dark after the intro, but you surprised with some nice warm vibes. that mid bass synth jumping in every now and then should be EQed down, imo. like your tune a lot! cheers :2thumbs:
yea i would agree, i did this almost a year ago while i was getting use to using cubase and other plugins, from just doing stuff on reason. but much thanks for the 2cents and the kind words. ill keep the advice in mind for future projects.

Was expecting some absolute tear out after the moody intro but pleasently suprised with the rolling beats. Find some of the drum fills a little against the nice rolling flow as they stop you in your track whilst nodding your head!

Production sounds good and everything sounds in its right place to me. Especially like all the atmospherics and effects in the breakdown.

Back
Top Bottom