DnB Submerse - Tears (Fatkids remix)

Supppppppp been a while ! well not that long but for it is :p

So i've been listening to Submerse great EP Tears (Project Mooncircle). And decided to give a try to remix the sublime track Tears since i thought it had a great natural feeling for dnb.
So i've just sampled it with Logic, sampling bass, little bits of vocals and instruments. I didnt wanted to add my proper sounds, apart from drums / percs / hats and sound effects, cause I mean, the one that are already in the track are like amazing, and I was a bit scared my sounds would sound crap and not fit.
So yeah just resampled quite a lot of bits, rearranged it, and here i am

http://soundcloud.com/azoteliquid/submerse-tears-fatkids-remix/s-we5Jr

I keep that private on soundcloud because i dont know if its ok to remix people like that... ? idk.
But i'll love to get your feedback.

cheers ! :)

NEW VERSION

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys ! :)

Yeah know you mention it i agree with you that subbass is a little bit too loud/sidechain... I'll try to fix that.

EDITED the first post with a new version. Lowered sub bass volume and re arranged and few things in the mix... Let me know what you guys think ! :)

God you learn fast.
This track is awesome. Lots of well mixed shit going on keeping it interesting. Evolving song. I loved it.

wow sounds fantastic, really nice. I really like the filtered breakbeat on the intro breakdown has a nice metallic sound to it. I love the vocal though I think you could have a little less of it so it has more impact when it's played.

Back
Top Bottom