Submarines (Pendulum Remix)?

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
heard a radio clip of this today, and I was blown away.. it was a remix of Fresh's Submarines.. Not sure if anyone else has heard it, but anybody have a clue on whats up with this tune?? I'd post a clip on it here if I could find one :outofammo

evol4276 said:
heard a radio clip of this today, and I was blown away.. it was a remix of Fresh's Submarines.. Not sure if anyone else has heard it, but anybody have a clue on whats up with this tune?? I'd post a clip on it here if I could find one :outofammo
I heard the version at the last Hardware Vs Headz night, but apparantly they changed it shortly after that.

So I might have heard it hehe. Either way, knowing the Pendu boys you know they'd have put 200% into it, big up!

It's coming out on a 12 with the original version on the flip. I would say it'll be out April / May time.

spoke to paul earlier today... the monster is finished now... haven't heard it yet myself but should be off the hook.

The audio :boobies:

Attachments

• digitalnation_submarinespendulumremix.mp3
    884.7 KB · Views: 332
What a tune!!!!!
Please take note all those people who always ask "are there any remixes that are actually better than the original?"

Killer

:dutty:

tell you the truth I was a little disappointed when I listened to this. This tune would be outstanding if it stood on its own but because the original was so phat it kinda dwarfs this.

props though

logikz said:
whered you record this from stuu? definite remix, i like it.
I didn't, I found this clip.

Sounds like it's from Adam F's Kiss 100 show.

bbbbbbbaDDDD

that was wikkid pendulum are on form !!!
that did beat the original blatantly!!!

klusta said:
tell you the truth I was a little disappointed when I listened to this. This tune would be outstanding if it stood on its own but because the original was so phat it kinda dwarfs this. props though

agree with ya 100%. it is a mere reflection of the original. although good like klusta said!

Back
Top Bottom