SUBLO - 2 NEW TRACK AND MIX

Huh, not listening on a good system but they seem to be too heavy in the high subwoofer range - but I don't make minimal and that does seem to go with the style. Maybe experiment with boosting the lower octave.

I really like the tracks, especially the FX on Krypt that sorta fade and pop in and out, good stuff.

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

Oh, I see - at 1:14 you can really feel the low sub. So don't turn that up, but maybe try EQ-ing down the mid-low a tad.

Krypt - Nice promising intro, dark and heavy.....Lovin the movement in the bass, drums need to be alot bigger and punchier to reflect the badness of the track! Feels like it kinda loses power and momentum once it drops tho.....maybe a small pause of silence before the drop would help give the impression of more impact on the drop.....

Hell Raiser - Again, another promising intro, liking the deep vocal, bass has got good movement again, drums sound better in this one than the previous, Lovin the beat once those extra tambs and shakers come in, and those subtle reverse FX really help power the track through.....This is my favourite out of the two.

Back
Top Bottom