Subliminal

cheers for comment, whats vox, vocals? i did there from that film half baked ' I dont do drugs though, just weed'

Not sure what that glocky noise is in the drum's but it gets a bit repetitive after a while. i suppose you are going for deep but possibly a shorter hi-hat or two mixed in with the big long one? The 8th pattern is a bit boring after a bit. Very big bass and its starting to get quite dynamic.

Your bass is smooth and funky. Your drums are wonderful compliment.

good work on this man, your drums really match that deep bass. Have you thought about what this would sound like through laptop speakers though? After listening i whipped it up on my laptop and couldnt hear any bass at all, it was just a drum beat, so maybe just ad some higher harmonics to the bass just so you can hear it on lo-fi speakers, other wise real nice tune:2thumbs:

thanks for commenting, ye i know about the laptop speaker thing but i was trying to go for deep so its pretty hard to make bass with such shit speakers, i usually just aim for speakers and headphones which is normally hard enough to get them both sounding gd..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom