SUBKA - Return Of The Atheist VIP (Reworked)

SuBKA

Did some rework on my "Return Of The Atheist" track, which is the VIP of a very old track by me called "Atheist".

Have been improving the drums compression, as well as adding more sidechaining, improving sound design in the basslines and variety & miscellaneous changes.
Somehow, as the song goes out of FL, a small amount of sub bass is always swallowed. don't know why.
however, enjoy! :)

hi there ! nice track but you should try to keep things more natural...not overcompressing stuff...i generaly use sidechain to bring my kicks in and other sounds i want to be on top of everything. check my track for example
big up

I guess I didn't overdo too much, just a slightly lower threshold than the input of the drums and then a ratio of 5-6 at 5ms attack.
I sidechained the bass to the kick, the sub to the kick, the bass to the snare and put the volume of the kick to zero as soon as the snare starts playing, thats it basically. :)

any tips on getting a fatter sound by compressing? I am pretty much self taught in this section of production.

Last edited:
1st thing send all your tracks into 1 track before sending it to master wich should be -15 db. then put a limiter on your master with a big threshold :) it should sound better

Back
Top Bottom