SUBKA - Atomic Weapon (Jump Up)

I think it sounds like typical jump up. Good job the drop sounds pro to me but the intro seems to loud. It has a catchy top bass too.

Snare feels too heavy on higher frequency side, might be an issue of mastering. After drop you have one type of bass that sounds way distorted, I would smooth it out. Cool song btw.

Thank you, already lowered the high frequencies on the snare because it would actually make the snare lose punch, my mastering with Maximus probably brought some of them back.
You're talking about the second bass probably, yeah, its pretty crunchy, but I think that's maybe the EQ on it and i liked it that way. :)

It's defo not the sub-genre of my choice, but I think that the second bass need some more work. Too much distorted (as said here before), and too loud as well. I'd lowpass the bass a little, and lower it's volume on the mixer as well. And since you have become a friend of maximus, try using it's NY Compression preset on both snare and kick. Maybe it would give you that extra punch.

Back
Top Bottom