Subfocus - Turn it around. BRAND NEW!

too danny byrdish for my liking. the pop style doesn't suit sub focus all that well. he is at his best when he makes tunes that are unique to his sound.

too danny byrdish for my liking. the pop style doesn't suit sub focus all that well. he is at his best when he makes tunes that are unique to his sound.

This is a valid point, but there is something about this tune that I rate. Super uplifting and funky. I've been waiting to hear some new stuff from him for ages. It'll be interesting to see whats coming.

Seems like way too many artists are widening theirstyles to attract as many people as possible. Shame it pushes away the people who liked their originality.

Not bad, but i'm not feeling this one. The drop is pretty weak, and it's a little too cheesy for my liking. And i agree about it lacking Sub Focus' normal originality

This is annoying catchy

When I first heard it I decided I didn't like it, then found the Emerald Hill Zone 1 riff going round and round in my head all day

It's alriiiiiiiiiiiight

But not for Sub Focus

Can do much better

sorry for kinda hi-jacking the thread ..but whilst were on the topic of SubFocus ...

I saw him in Notts just over a month ago ..and he dropped his remix of "Gold Dust"
..anyone know if there's gonna be a release or anything? (doubt there will) ..or has anyone got anymore info on it?!

It sounded pretty peng! :p ..I'll upload a clip soon for those who aint heard it!

gay_thread.gif

Back
Top Bottom