Subfocus-Timewarp

yeh jay i noticed that with lots of sub focus tunes, and harder as well, its a cunt!! i thought it was just me.

subfocus is genereally one of the artists tune wise i don't get sick of over time. they've got a bit longetivity (sic) to them, which is great. time warp is a bomb too.

i take it this album is un-mixed right?

am i the only one who thinks it might be a little boring listening to an hours worth of songs that u can hear on an andy c set, double dropped sweetly

am i the only one who thinks it might be a little boring listening to an hours worth of songs that u can hear on an andy c set, double dropped sweetly

Quite right if u r dnb junkies like as lot that pump every set that comes onto this forum through our headphones. But for the newcomers imagine how sweet every tune is gonna sound.....????????

o_O o_O

icon19.gif
yes it's a REAL album, it's not a mix CD
icon19.gif

subfocus is genereally one of the artists tune wise i don't get sick of over time. they've got a bit longetivity (sic) to them, which is great. time warp is a bomb too.

Triple X & Time Warp definately stick in your head....HECTIC is all I can say

I don't think it'll be boring, Sub Focus' well good!
I see your point though, listen to any Sub Focus set & he rinses his own tunes. But surely it'll be good to have somthing with all the smashers on?!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom