Subfocus-Timewarp

What jay said.. swing beats are agging as fuck... same with has it come to this remix and bodyrock they all go nicely together though :P

I'd like to hear timewarp mixed with has it come to this remix/ripgroove sped up

yeah i think so...

i understand if u dont like it but u must appreciate the level of work that has gone into this track. its fucking unique mate u gotta say...

tbh i expect a high level of work to go into any big producers tunes. i think sub focus is one of the most talented producers making a name for himself at the moment, i just hope he doesn't go the way of tc and hazard and just get stuck in a certain sound. and i don't really think it's that unique, when i first heard it, i didn't think 'wow i've never heard anything like that before'

he's been around for ages, he wont start making bollox i dont think. i mean every tune i've that is gonna be on his album is very good imo apart from tripple x which has had its day...

tbh i expect a high level of work to go into any big producers tunes. i think sub focus is one of the most talented producers making a name for himself at the moment, i just hope he doesn't go the way of tc and hazard and just get stuck in a certain sound. and i don't really think it's that unique, when i first heard it, i didn't think 'wow i've never heard anything like that before'

name a tune that sounds like it...

Back
Top Bottom