Subfocus-Timewarp

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
meh, swing beat is a slag to mix, it makes the dj sound like he cant beatmatch, for this reason I dont think Id buy it :weakest:

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
yeh jay i noticed that with lots of sub focus tunes, and harder as well, its a cunt!! i thought it was just me.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
subfocus is genereally one of the artists tune wise i don't get sick of over time. they've got a bit longetivity (sic) to them, which is great. time warp is a bomb too.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i take it this album is un-mixed right?

am i the only one who thinks it might be a little boring listening to an hours worth of songs that u can hear on an andy c set, double dropped sweetly

Prospekt

VIP Junglist

am i the only one who thinks it might be a little boring listening to an hours worth of songs that u can hear on an andy c set, double dropped sweetly
Quite right if u r dnb junkies like as lot that pump every set that comes onto this forum through our headphones. But for the newcomers imagine how sweet every tune is gonna sound.....????????

o_O o_O

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
subfocus is genereally one of the artists tune wise i don't get sick of over time. they've got a bit longetivity (sic) to them, which is great. time warp is a bomb too.
Triple X & Time Warp definately stick in your head....HECTIC is all I can say

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist

I don't think it'll be boring, Sub Focus' well good!
I see your point though, listen to any Sub Focus set & he rinses his own tunes. But surely it'll be good to have somthing with all the smashers on?!!! :)