SUBFOCUS - STOMP

Niiiice, been waiting to know the name of this for a while. Prefer the one Andy is playing but its still good. (yn) it will go on the album.

Nice one, wanted to know what this was called for a while, prefer the one Andys playing at the min too this though.

sick i heard this tune on subfocus' amsterdam set ages ago. smacks it.

canny wait for the album.

I don't mean to be a little bitch but ...

The version Andy C's been playing is one of my favourite tunes at the moment, and I just don't think this other version is anywhere near as good

Obviously the production is as good (brilliant) but it's just something about that arrangement and melody on the version Andy's been playing that really does it for me, and this other version just isn't the same

I'm not gonna lie I will be slightly disappointed if the version Andy's playing isn't the version released

It seems to happen fairly often these days when a tune is further worked on from the original dub, and the final product isn't actually as good as the original

Just my opinion tho ay, my fingers will be crossed that the original version will see a release although I think it's pretty doubtful considering it seems a lot more work has gone into the latest version

The version Andy C's been playing is one of my favourite tunes at the moment, and I just don't think this other version is anywhere near as good

QFT.

Definately prefer the orginal over this one, still a tune- just noway near as good, sounds as if its only half completed...

Yo subsonic, any chance when the album might drop? Or at least when the full tracklisting will be shown?

sorry dude - RAM or RAY will do a press release in the near future on this I would have thought.

Obviously the production is as good (brilliant) but it's just something about that arrangement and melody on the version Andy's been playing that really does it for me, and this other version just isn't the same

I'm not gonna lie I will be slightly disappointed if the version Andy's playing isn't the version released

It seems to happen fairly often these days when a tune is further worked on from the original dub, and the final product isn't actually as good as the original

Just my opinion tho ay, my fingers will be crossed that the original version will see a release although I think it's pretty doubtful considering it seems a lot more work has gone into the latest version

I'm with you on this one. The early mix that Andy has been dropping has a slightly different lead arrangement on the 1st 2 bars of the lead and an extra note which gives it more groove & works better with the beats. Apart from that a few other minimal changes but overall I'm more into it.

are you guys serious? this tune has no guts at all, i found it quite dull, only livened up slightly by the the only mc i can stand. sub focus is one of dnbs most outstanding producers but he can do so much more with his talent than that.

are you guys serious? this tune has no guts at all, i found it quite dull, only livened up slightly by the the only mc i can stand. sub focus is one of dnbs most outstanding producers but he can do so much more with his talent than that.

this tune is such roller but i can honestly say i was not expecting it to be from sub focus... when i heard it on his amsterdam set it quickly became a fav of mine, but i no wot u mean it doesnt have that sub focus stamp o quality on it... but that doesnt mean its not a sick ting tunage...

and i told u all there wud still bee sum surprises up his sleeve from the album

5/10 and that's being generous

Past caring about Sub Focus and his five year (it seems like it's been that long) overdue album

Back
Top Bottom