Subfocus LP

DJ Oblivion

Beast from the East!
VIP Junglist
I know we've still got a little time to wait yet but was Just wandering if anyone knows whats gonna be this? I know 'Rock it', 'Let the story begin' and maybe 'follow the light' are gonna be on it does anyone know of any others? also has he done any colabs for this?

fuck knows to be honest mate. theres a proper sick new choon by him tht hes been playign alot recently, i up it when i get home cos i got it on a set. still cant wait for this

i reckon Triple X will never come out. its been rinsed to death for like 3 years

Hello!

As a big fan of PsychoFreud, i am looking for websites to download podcasts, (live)recordings, etc.. of him or Djs with a similar style!

I have only found three mixes at dnbsets.com yet and his site psychofreud.com, which is for listening only..

Also found a few torrents on .ru-websites, but due to the fact i can't handle Cyrillic, it's of no earthly use 4me.

Anyone knows some other points of reference? Really hope so!

So looking forward to helpful responses...thanks in advance

fuck knows to be honest mate. theres a proper sick new choon by him tht hes been playign alot recently, i up it when i get home cos i got it on a set. still cant wait for this

I think I know what tune your on about. This will probably be a shit explanation but is it that sort of stomping tune where that gradually progresses. Riisu knows what I'm on about, big track.

As long as 'deep space' is on there, il be happy.

forgot all about that 1 yeah that'll surely be on it.
can't really see him putting triple x on it tho might have done if it had been ready for last year.

Hello!

As a big fan of PsychoFreud, i am looking for websites to download podcasts, (live)recordings, etc.. of him or Djs with a similar style!

I have only found three mixes at dnbsets.com yet and his site psychofreud.com, which is for listening only..

Also found a few torrents on .ru-websites, but due to the fact i can't handle Cyrillic, it's of no earthly use 4me.

Anyone knows some other points of reference? Really hope so!

So looking forward to helpful responses...thanks in advance

how it is :teeth:

I think I know what tune your on about. This will probably be a shit explanation but is it that sort of stomping tune where that gradually progresses. Riisu knows what I'm on about, big track.

Is that the one with a bit of a timewarp feel going on? cos i remember hearing andy drop something that sounded like that a few months back

Is that the one with a bit of a timewarp feel going on? cos i remember hearing andy drop something that sounded like that a few months back

yer it has a triplet rhythm and in the breakdwon / build up has one note that gets higher n higher which makes the track feel like its speeding up when its not. its absolute rudeness. ive got it on a set il upload audio tonight. sfe. xxx

Deep Space & VCF are fuckin brilliant! Well looking forward to hearing some of his electro stuff aswell! I bet your are to aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom