Subfocus: Let the Story Begin!

DJ Uken

Think someone posted a thread about 'follow the light' - man if you haven't already listen to 'Let the story begin' much heavier, much better tune with some proper phat bass stabs - absolute quality

yeah heavy choon...it was the 1st choon on a friction b2b subfocus set from a pirate radio station posted up here not so long ago...propa stonker the intro is a belter...lovin this choon

This track is fucking RRUUDDEE!!! Only criticism is that maybe the intro is to big for the track. Might jus be the copy i heard though? Anyone else agree or am i now hated?

This track is fucking RRUUDDEE!!! Only criticism is that maybe the intro is to big for the track. Might jus be the copy i heard though? Anyone else agree or am i now hated?

I definitely agree. The intro is so fucking epic, it's like one of those mad trance tunes. But I feel the drop is a bit of a let down tbh. Not a fan of the pitch bending type noise really, lacking something definitely.

Edit: Just read your post properly, I guess my arguement is the opposite of yours!!! lol

Last edited:
I definitely agree. The intro is so fucking epic, it's like one of those mad trance tunes. But I feel the drop is a bit of a let down tbh. Not a fan of the pitch bending type noise really, lacking something definitely.

Edit: Just read your post properly, I guess my arguement is the opposite of yours!!! lol

Ha!

Phat tune, drop aint all that tho hopefully he sorts it out before proper release sick track none the less, what do you expect from the guy he's been hurting it for a while now.

Also it cuts out when he brings in lowdown vip any idea why this is?

respect

I think there was a mouse problem at the event and when sub focus turned his back to get his next record a mouse knocked the fader down by mistake. Silly mouse!

Yeah blatantly, it's unfortunate but anything half decent willbe...both this and follow the light are on his new album - it's due Sept /. Oct time, you can bet all the tunes will be fully rinsed before they come out, there's some different bits though, not all pure anthems..

not sure if im into it, its a good tune but im sure it will be rinsed for a month then sound boring!

cool, i think the annoying part is that tunes are rinsed for a good 2 months atleast before release, i know this is how the djs and producers like to do it but seems strange to me, i get fed up with alot of tunes before they are released, and thats a good 2-3 months till these will be. Obv its not to bad if u manage to pick up a promo along the line but id like to hear some big tunes be released and on the shelves sharpish, im sure they would generate alot more sales..

Albums coming out in sept/oct time is it? Is that definate? Cos knowing dnb & ram, it will be sept/oct 2010!

I think there was a mouse problem at the event and when sub focus turned his back to get his next record a mouse knocked the fader down by mistake. Silly mouse!

:mad_guy:
dam mouse, next time they should hire some better security.
like this guy -->>>:orly:

Back
Top Bottom