Subfocus Album Launch Party

Love the hype over this album. Just fucking release the tracklist and audio clips to prevent any more suicides

This Album will be a MASSIVE disapointment.

Theres no way it can live up to the hype, I lost interest tiiiiiiiiiiiiime ago.

This Album will be a MASSIVE disapointment.

Theres no way it can live up to the hype, I lost interest tiiiiiiiiiiiiime ago.

The hype is created by the people though, it's not like Ram have been advertising it on TV for the last 6 months or something?!

Subfocus has done his job and made his music the best he can, and he's obviously been doing a good job because people like what they hear which is why the hype is created

I love it how everyone says they've lost interest but when the album is finally released I have no doubt those people will check out every track that's on it :rolleyes:

Im not saying im not gona check it, im just saying its been blown out of all proportion, i mean its gona be about 10 or 12 tracks long, yeah? and you can bet ur ass we'll have heard 7 or 8 of em rinsed to death already.i just think its gona be a disapointment when it finally drops.

Im not saying im not gona check it, im just saying its been blown out of all proportion, i mean its gona be about 10 or 12 tracks long, yeah? and you can bet ur ass we'll have heard 7 or 8 of em rinsed to death already.i just think its gona be a disapointment when it finally drops.

spot on really mate
it'll be the same sorta thing as what happened with c&s - more than alot

but people who maybe arent really into dnb it'll be amazing
it'll definitely get loadsa radio 1 airplay
its only cos we go to dnb nights & are constantly listening to mixes hearing these tunes that they'll be rinsed for us

who knows, maybe sub focus will be the next one to get signed to a big label like mercury because the album will be so popular amoung people outside of dnb

Well you can't expect an album of 12 brand new tunes

Dubs are always played to see what the crowds reaction is like to the tunes, and to see how they sound on a big system, and to preview the album!

At the end of the day, it's Subfocus, one of the scene's most prolific producers, so anyone who is lucky enough to be given one of his dubs is obviously going to play it in their sets

In terms of individual tracks, until very recently, how many different djs have you heard play

World Of Hurt
Rock It
Follow The Light
Vapourise
Stomp
Triple X (New Version)

???

I don't think you will find it's very many, so what more can Ram do?

Other tunes that are likely to be on album are

Timewarp
Join The Dots

Which makes 8 tunes including the above, so there must be a few more on there which nobody has really heard?

Unless I've missed something?

Last edited:
i dunno deep and heist i like to b fair :) but i lost intrest in the album aggggggggggggggggges ago.

Well you can't expect an album of 12 brand new tunes

Dubs are always played to see what the crowds reaction is like to the tunes, and to see how they sound on a big system, and to preview the album!

At the end of the day, it's Subfocus, one of the scene's most prolific producers, so anyone who is lucky enough to be given one of his dubs is obviously going to play it in their sets

In terms of individual tracks, until very recently, how many different djs have you heard play

World Of Hurt
Rock It
Follow The Light
Vapourise
Stomp
Triple X (New Version)

???

I don't think you will find it's very many, so what more can Ram do?

i would expect 8 or so new tunes....thats not a lot to ask to be fair for a cd release 3 or 4 singles and 8ish new tunes....

and regarding your last point about the dubs.....to put it anuva way...how many sets (cd packs) have u heard those tunes on???

hundreds.

why does every mention of Sub Focus lead to this same damn argument over whether the albums been over rinsed or not!! seriously the thread was about a night he's playing at so unless ya talkin bout that go and post ya comments on 1 of the other 25 Sub Focus threads...

geeza, the night he's playing at is his "Album" launch night.

that's why the conversation took the turn it did,

dont tell me what to do.

if I want to put my opinion across I will that's what this place was invented for.

dont tell me what to do.

if I want to put my opinion across I will that's what this place was invented for.

Don't think he directed that straight at you man and neither was my thanks towards what he said aimed at you. I just feel he's making a vaild point. There's too many of these Sub Focus threads on the forum at the moment. Whole thing is more than likely gonna be somewhat of an anti climax. I defintely agree with what you've been saying in here though bro, you made some good points. (y)

dont tell me what to do.

Nah thats fair enuff mate.. wasn't talking about u in particular anyways just seems that any thread about Sub Focus or any mention of him straight away brings up this same argument.. just think its gettin a bit old now when the same points get brought up in every thread..

i think this LP is tearing everyone apart lol jk ^

Can't wait till July 17 then, probably get it in Perth in about 5 years, sweet

Back
Top Bottom