Subfocus Album Launch Party

Im not saying im not gona check it, im just saying its been blown out of all proportion, i mean its gona be about 10 or 12 tracks long, yeah? and you can bet ur ass we'll have heard 7 or 8 of em rinsed to death already.i just think its gona be a disapointment when it finally drops.

Spot on

He should have held tracks back instead of playing them to death. People will soon get bored of listening to rinsed songs

i will listen to it even if the tracks have been rinsed, Sub Focus has got himself an album which is great!!, the man fuckin deserves it!!, lets face it....it will be a classic album in time and you will eventually thank yourself "if" you buy it.

even if you have the view that the tunes have been rinsed so its gonna be a dissapointment you should just but it anyway to show support for a truely amazin producer.

To be fair I aint seen any of the other threads Ive only just started coming here again, was away for a while, and even when I am here Im not around the general section.

just thought I'd put it across haha should have realised theres probably already been bare threads sayin the shiz already.

Iv lost interest purely because i not really feelin his tunes that are set to be on the album. I think that follow the light is massive but tbh its the only one that im really feelin. Thats just me tho.

i will listen to it even if the tracks have been rinsed, Sub Focus has got himself an album which is great!!, the man fuckin deserves it!!, lets face it....it will be a classic album in time and you will eventually thank yourself "if" you buy it.

I can't see this being recognised as a classic. It's just dancefloor fodder, nothing truly outstanding about it in all honesty

why does every mention of Sub Focus lead to this same damn argument over whether the albums been over rinsed or not!! seriously the thread was about a night he's playing at so unless ya talkin bout that go and post ya comments on 1 of the other 25 Sub Focus threads...

its a forum its gonna happen no point tryin to stop it!:teeth:

I dont think it'll be recognised as a classic,he's no chase & status thats for sure.

i dont see what all the hype is about.. i much prefer when dj's bring out there mix cd's but then again i dont mix so that explains why!!

I can't see this being recognised as a classic. It's just dancefloor fodder, nothing truly outstanding about it in all honesty

no? fair enough, i dont even know whats goin on there, he aint gonna put timewarp on there though is he?, if theres one tune that has been rinsed its gotta be that one hahaha.

Lol, I gotta admit, all the hype that there once was for his album's gone, everybody accepts that this album's just one big delay

not a good portrail of the album at all then really is it? haha
goin back to the subject of the launch party, if everyone knows the tracks through an through, will many people go?, i suppose loads will just coz its sub focus huh?

I dont think it'll be recognised as a classic,he's no chase & status thats for sure.

no i guess not, but do you think more than alot will go down as a classic, i cant really see that one either now

Back
Top Bottom