SUBDUB last night.

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
subdub last night was massive. Turned up, first set i heard was 'the others', who smashed it. Then caspa is next, starts his set with skream's remix of 'in for the kill' and everyone just goes mental, he then mixes in and double drops saxon and thats it, the carnage truly begins. next up was jaydan, who managed to keep the hype going with a pretty good wobbler set. Then Hazard comes up. To be honest, his djing has vastly improved from the last time i saw the guy-- His set was Sick! I dont rate jump up all the time, but theres no denying the power it has over a rave, he tore the roof off the place. I didnt get back to york till 7am, and to be fair id reccomend Subdub to anybody on here; its a heavy night out.

I usually make most of the SubDub and Exodus nights but I was in Leicester over the weekend. Heard it was a banger from all my mates though. The line up that Vapour just mentioned should be pretty sick. Definitely gonna hit that.

I usually make most of the SubDub and Exodus nights but I was in Leicester over the weekend. Heard it was a banger from all my mates though. The line up that Vapour just mentioned should be pretty sick. Definitely gonna hit that.

yeh bro, lineup does sound sick. Subdub is too much, that was my first time and i was impressed. The dub room is heavy as well, those old rasta guys merk it, and the sound system in there is insane, fucking shakes the shit out of you. Im definately gonna be a subdub begular man... There was a few shifty looking geezers about, but overall was sick.

Back
Top Bottom