SubCorp. - Liquicitus

Hehe always the same with your tracks, the style isn't really my thing, but I can't not comment cuz it's too good to ignore.
As always, sound design is very good, mixdown same, drums same, everything same...
Good tune!

I've tried to find something that could be improved (think this helps the most), but can't find anything lol. Arrangement and Mixing is really how it should be, in my opinion.

Very great flow, intro was top game! Mix is working fairly well too but personally I would switch up the snare. The only thing that I don´t dig about this track is this piano in intro and synths throughout the track. These don´t kinda fit into the tune.

Thank you for your feedback guys. I agree with you, we are still fighting with instruments and elements selection during compozition. I hope it will be better with next EP (1/2 March cca) ...gonna work on it. Cya later. :)

Reminds me of Subtuar, so I'm now a fan of Subtaur and Subcorp. Nicely done! My brain kept wanting the bass synth to be a little dirtier, but I kind of think when a song can make tease the brain like that it's a good thing.

really good. ^ like he said, i kept waiting for it to get dirtier or heavier.... either heavy tramen-style hats and for the bass to get sustained with alot of movement. but that wasn't what you were going for so i think you did a really good job, it was sort of like a brain tease to me too but that's not a bad thing. well done.

Back
Top Bottom