subcon - spinor

subwoofer

Did some work on an old track of mine. Lemme know what u think. I have little experience in mixing so I know it needs work. Any tips, comments? Ez..
:drums:

subcon - spinor (right-click n save target as..)
3,6mb - 128kbps

Last edited:
Awesome track. Why? Well, because eventhough there are millions of things wrong with it, the drum samples, the drum patterns, the too loud mix, the too loud fx, the total lack of elements, EVENTHOUGH all of that, I can totally feel your idea with this track.

It has a fuckin great minimalistic abstract vibe. A bit like C4C's carrier. If you put more elements into this, fixed the mix, fixed the other problems, developed yourself, this would be fuckin mad. This is one of those tracks where the sub is probably the most important element ever. It creates the vibe and there's nothing wrong with the vibe and idea of this track. So awesome in that sense.

peet said:
Awesome track. Why? Well, because eventhough there are millions of things wrong with it, the drum samples, the drum patterns, the too loud mix, the too loud fx, the total lack of elements, EVENTHOUGH all of that, I can totally feel your idea with this track.

It has a fuckin great minimalistic abstract vibe. A bit like C4C's carrier. If you put more elements into this, fixed the mix, fixed the other problems, developed yourself, this would be fuckin mad. This is one of those tracks where the sub is probably the most important element ever. It creates the vibe and there's nothing wrong with the vibe and idea of this track. So awesome in that sense.

Thx for the feedback. I can totally understand what you're saying. I'm glad u like the idea with the song. I think it's a cool track too but my lack production skills bring it down. Also I'm stuck in FL so it kinda limits my options I feel. But I've decided to give it more work to get it to sound the way it's supposed to. Thx again. Anyone else got something to say? Link seems to be working after all..
:)

subwoofer said:
Thx for the feedback. I can totally understand what you're saying. I'm glad u like the idea with the song. I think it's a cool track too but my lack production skills bring it down. Also I'm stuck in FL so it kinda limits my options I feel. But I've decided to give it more work to get it to sound the way it's supposed to. Thx again. Anyone else got something to say? Link seems to be working after all..
:)

Yeah, dude, just know that the idea is the most important. This technical stuff is just practice. :2thumbs:

Does work only with IE = doesn't work on Linux at all.

:monkey:

Attachments

• ooops.png
    ooops.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 50
Hey everyone MY First Post!
Really cool track Has a very unique feel to it. Production wise ,,,yes it needs some reigning in. But keep at it. this is great stuff...

BTW would not download...and only streamed from IE not Firefox...
Cheers!

dj.jason said:
sounds like a good start you got going here dude, keep at it ;)
any reason why u chose another producers name for your track title ???

Cuz I was listening to a load of his tracks and they inspired me to make the track. Got some pointers from Spinor when I got started on it too.. :)

Back
Top Bottom