subclash - sylar (digital goon remix) FREE DOWNLOAD!

groelle

VIP Junglist
sooooo..

we had one of our tune remixed by a fellow german in the last few days, and it turned out to be quite nice, anyways, just have a listen, download if you like, and play it out whenever you feel so :D

http://soundcloud.com/digital-goon/subclash-sylar-digital-goon-rmx

just looking for a label for the original, so maybe itll drop somewhen later this year, but maybe well give it away aswell, so keep locked ;)

and smarty, watch your inbox next week, its on its way :D - or just play this remix till then ;)

let us know what you think as it isnt our production this time!
nice one!

PS be sure to check the original out aswell, clip is on our soundloud, link in my sig. :)

well i was pretty bored until the drop but then i realized this is actually a sick sick tune!! nice one... thought it was pretty empty until the drop tho

well i was pretty bored until the drop but then i realized this is actually a sick sick tune!! nice one... thought it was pretty empty until the drop tho

yeah, had that feeling aswell. would have made the intro shorter if it was my remix :D

and youre absolutely right sketcha :D the second drop is massive, as are the halfstep parts in between. i for my part really like it, as he made some deep tune out of a already deep tune, without letting it as it is and without ruining it.

big ups to digital goon from here once again, hehe ;)

Hmmm, his SDwork is interesting. First SD soft followed by the hard SD = me likey. Gives it a cool swing for sure.

2:14 - :rock:
Dang... after that repeated twice ^ and dropped into the new '1', I was ready for something to explode at 2:34... oh well. I envisioned something different.

Overall, the tune is too droney for me... not sure where it'd fit in a set... but the PROD is class.

:veryinteresting:

Back
Top Bottom