subclash - stranger (free mp3)

Seems us old regulars don't get much in the way of feedback anymore. The melodies in the intro are cool, really like the clean feel to it all. I'm kinda out of the DnB scene now so don't know what else to say. I like it tho, it sounds good to me

cool dancefloory tune. kinda lacking midrange, i only hear like subs and highs, think the midrange bass is cut off too early

Seems us old regulars don't get much in the way of feedback anymore. The melodies in the intro are cool, really like the clean feel to it all. I'm kinda out of the DnB scene now so don't know what else to say. I like it tho, it sounds good to me

thanks mate :) - nah i dont give much these days either.. not much time spending hours to go through tunes that are so bad you dont even know where to begin criticising, and if you do, they just dont give a shit an tell you to stop hating..

cool dancefloory tune. kinda lacking midrange, i only hear like subs and highs, think the midrange bass is cut off too early

thanks for the constructive feedback :) didnt notice that when i mixed it down, definately now tho, maybe not so bad tho cause it was kinda screechy in the versions before. appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom