subclash - stoned rock (liquid/dancefloor

wicked euophoric piece of music, only listening through earphones but the lead synth sounds a tiny bit loud in the mix.
love the soft warm wobble u got going on... the sorta liquid im gna attempt makin next.. cud happily listen to this over and over!
looking forward to hearing it later on my monitors haha :)

beautiful! I was gaggin for it to drop into a disgusting johnB style reece, glad it didnt by the end tho coz its a luvly track as it is!

listened to it on the monitors mate. sounds real nice.. but imo and this is only down to personal preference i think u shud bring down the lead slightly ( not much just a bit )
and bring the warm bass up a tad. :)
just my 2 cents!
if u cud check out my liquid track on here aswell wud be appreciated... uploading the latest mixdown now.
safety

nice one ^^^ yeah will do when i got some time, got a lame internet connection atm and a lot of work to do. bm'ed tho! and thanks for your thoughts and kind words once again :)

really, really like this. very warm and fuzzy. though that might just be my beard.

keep it up :) makes me itch do some some producing....after exams I think. what software are you using?

Awesome tune mate big up!
This is just me but theres summin im not feelin about that synth, i can see how it works tho and its a really good melody an arrangement, an tbh i cant pin point wat it is about it that i dont like lol, all in all its not that offensive tho, an this tune is really good man i can see it goin down well, wicked idea! (after a few more listens a minor thing but maybe a low in the mix delay on the crash would add to it slightly, same lfo as the bass or summin)
btw is this the finished version???
ive listened to this now 10times in a row lol that flute bit is awesome! i will be hummin this at work 2moz, bastard!!!!

hahahaha :D have fun doing so ;) my mate build build the flute just after all the other stuff was finished. it just enhanced the feelings ^^

nice one for the honest words! would really love to know what your problem with the lead is, haha. but yep. it is the finished version!

thanks mate :)

I took a quick listen and it sounded relaxed and calm. The SD placement is interesting and definitely gives the tune a unique feel.

its nothin againts your synth sound lol its just in general i dont like makin or using them kinda noises. i can see what purpose they have in a track and it works sumtimes like this one, just others that have made me distastefull of them....i dunno lol

Back
Top Bottom