subclash - mass effekt (soundcloud- hq)

Nice deep atmospheric piano sound in the intro mate, I'm likin it so far....Nice break to build the mood......ooooohhhhh, I like the high end piano! waiting on the drop.......

............Nice mate! Very melodic and chilled out vibe, just the style that I'm starting to get into creating myself...

nice track, does what it says on the tin...
i think some of the piano parts mid way through once its dropped are too slow and a bit basic... make the track seem real slow... its the basic rhythm of them...
(dun- dun - dun - dun) instead of say (dun- dundun- dun- dun- dun). if that makes any sense, i like the panned wobbley fx sound u have got, works quite well!

Nice deep atmospheric piano sound in the intro mate, I'm likin it so far....Nice break to build the mood......ooooohhhhh, I like the high end piano! waiting on the drop.......

............Nice mate! Very melodic and chilled out vibe, just the style that I'm starting to get into creating myself...

thanks for your time mate, appreciated :)

This made my spliff roll epic, had a proper head nod going down! Wicked tune mate :) That bass is sounding lovely!

hehe, nice one :) hope you had some nice tunes while smoking aswell ;)

good stuff mate, loving the sub bass :D
maybe its just me but i'd love some fills for the drums every once in a while.

appreciated. there are some fills, but could defo be more, thanks for the input.

nice track, does what it says on the tin...
i think some of the piano parts mid way through once its dropped are too slow and a bit basic... make the track seem real slow... its the basic rhythm of them...
(dun- dun - dun - dun) instead of say (dun- dundun- dun- dun- dun). if that makes any sense, i like the panned wobbley fx sound u have got, works quite well!

first; thanks ;) - and second, we wanted it to seem slow and chilled out. just like a rainy autumns day you know ;) - thanks again for the input tho =)

The track is solid and lush from start to finish. I enjoyed the Intro a great deal. I think the Drum Work is very lazy though.. it works, but it's obvious you guys neglected doing any curious fills/etc. I guess this is why y'all have a finished track and I still haven't sequenced anything this year, lol.

Peaceful tune,

:keepjammin:

Hi Groelle, apologies it has taken me this long to check this out... your feedback was much appreciated.

Really liking this track bro, any criticism will be hyper-critical cause there really ain't much wrong with that dude! Does all the right things, big weight on the drop... personally, for the feel of the tune, I think the drums work well... as above, some fills or little builds might help the impact points out a bit. The piano's are excellent but my only grip would be that they are a bit stale in the mix... maybe some increased reverb into the impact points... a high pass filter in the intro... or some special FX to twist it up in areas. Wicked feel to the track though.

Looking forward to the next offering... keep up the good work bro!!!

Peace

Back
Top Bottom