subclash - LSD // Titanium White

groelle

VIP Junglist
got 2 new clips up on the soundcloud!

would looove feedback, regardless if positive or negative.

first one, LSD, is our little beatles tribute on a dancefloor vibe:

and the second one is more on the liquid tip, with some atmosperic vocal work and a bob ross sample :D

have fun guys. and listen to our 2 forthcoming tunes on extent vip if you havent already ;)

nice one and big ups the dnbforum production crew ;)

They're both sounding pretty solid there. Not 100% convinced on the blatant side-chaining in the first. Certainly drives along but....? The second has good bits, but comes across like a loop, the variations are there, but a loop none the less.
Still well listenable , both.

I like the second much more than the first one. Very ambient and chilled out. Nice pad work and good use of vocal hits.

BTW, hows the box remix going mate?

I just really like the song. It sound all around solid to me(as in any imperfections I would not notice). More importantly if I heard the song at a club I would get excited.

i like the 2nd track as well out of the .. 3 tracks?

some good productions..but loving the atmos vox in the 2nd
1st tracks a lil repetitive and a tad too much use of sidechaining..if there was a lil more variation and more subtlety about the sidechhaining it would sound sweet

:)

thanks guys :) appreciated!

we wrote the first one something like one and a half year ago, and everything we knew about music production was how to sidechain :D :D - and we never changed that ;) but thanks for your thoughts nonetheless!!

with the box remix. dunno. think ill have to restart. was without monitors for the last couple of weeks. will keep you informed tho ;)

big ups!

first one is too repeptetive, dnt think the melody works for the bassline! good elements just not feelin the track as a whole.

2nd one is good but i agree with sublime it sounds like a loop just with slightly different piano melodies.

i like the one being released on extent vip, deep!

thanks for the feedback everyone :)

think well have to put more risers and little breaks into titanium white then me thinks. first time we did 4 bar patterns for drums and its still too loopy for you :D can see where youre coming from tho.
and btw evez, theres no piano this time ;) only this old schooly pad, a cello and a xylophone :)

wasnt really feeling the first 2 personally, they didnt really have a depth that i could vibe to, but i think thats just me. 3rd one is very nice tho, lovely effects and such.

yehh mate ^^^ you dont need ton know that when making dnb tbh. :D

and thanks lucid ;) - and yeah, the first two are more dancefloor orientated and especially lsd is more or less our first attempt at making dancey stuff :D
glad you like fond of atlantis tho :) pretty excited about how it will sound when its mastered!

cheers guys

"LSD" - Overall not my cup. PROD sounds solid on the PERC. One thing though is that I didn't hear any Sub. I've got the volume at middle on my cheap Comp speaks and I'm not hearing any Bass. If it's there, then pardon moi. I just checked it out in the Headphones and I hear the Sub... so nevermind.

"Titanium White" - I like the offpatterned PERC. The Bell is fun... the Organ Lead thing is cool but I wish you'd play with the Filter Cutoff on that patch to liven up the riff a lil bit. The Vocal is trippy and the accompanying Leadwork works well for me. The Organ Lead is really starting to wear thin by 1:30ish though... I wish there was some simple Mod on it to keep it alive.

I'd love to play with these sounds and make this tune Darker : )

"2 forthcoming tunes" - This sounds familiar... I remember this watery sound. Deep liquidy sounding tune... the PERC doesn't do enough imo... no fillwork or creative edits from what I can hear. Solid PROD.

"LSD" - Overall not my cup. PROD sounds solid on the PERC. One thing though is that I didn't hear any Sub. I've got the volume at middle on my cheap Comp speaks and I'm not hearing any Bass. If it's there, then pardon moi. I just checked it out in the Headphones and I hear the Sub... so nevermind.

"Titanium White" - I like the offpatterned PERC. The Bell is fun... the Organ Lead thing is cool but I wish you'd play with the Filter Cutoff on that patch to liven up the riff a lil bit. The Vocal is trippy and the accompanying Leadwork works well for me. The Organ Lead is really starting to wear thin by 1:30ish though... I wish there was some simple Mod on it to keep it alive.

I'd love to play with these sounds and make this tune Darker : )

"2 forthcoming tunes" - This sounds familiar... I remember this watery sound. Deep liquidy sounding tune... the PERC doesn't do enough imo... no fillwork or creative edits from what I can hear. Solid PROD.

thanks for the in depth feedback mate, much appreciated!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom