subclash - fond of atlantis (deep/atmospheric)

Mmmmm, that PERC is nice and snappy... me like. Oh cool, I like these 'watery' Layers... are those samples or did you make them with something (1:13 for example)?

That Sub is huge! Not sure if it's too big, but it sounds pretty damn good in my cheap headphones.

The Piano/Leadlike Padwork is really chill... I like that. PERC has it's own space in the Mix from start to finish.

Solid work but I wish you did more with the PERC... there's not enough Fillwork to peak my interest. Even so, this is perfect for turning on and relaxing to so in that sense, I think you nailed it (if that's what you were going for anyway).

:peacefulwork:

The watery stab things might be a tiny bit too loud in the mix, that was my personal feeling.
The rest is perfect :D (y)

I also thought that maybe they had a 'bit' too much presence in the Mix... sounded like maybe they had a lil too much power in the 80-300 range..?
Didn't really bother me, but it was something I noticed.

nice one for the in depth feedback mate ^^^

and yeah, think well turn the watere line down a db. its a synth preset :D
for more varied percs, watch out for the next tune, hehe.

just about to get that signed ^^^ btw, so keep ya eyes peeled ;)

very chilled, agreed on the drums not havin enough variation or little transitions, maybe a more frequent hi hat, im not sure, everything so far is excellent though. really good stuff for the ipod!

very chilled, agreed on the drums not havin enough variation or little transitions, maybe a more frequent hi hat, im not sure, everything so far is excellent though. really good stuff for the ipod!

dont think i ever made more variations to a pattern than for this tune, lol :D

nevertheless ^^^ thanks for the feedback guys.

the snare is actually a very reverby snare sample backed with a nice little clap ;)

haven't read any other reviews but..here we go..

Nice intro, liking this lush sounding pad with the chimes... very nice sounding Well done with this..
I Love the effects and sounds used, i'm a big fanboy of such strange sounds... really really digging this.. drop was perfect with the mood that the intro gave me. Aaah this is quality work right here.

The waterish .. sounding synth could be turned down a little bit though in my opinion. Otherwise, everything was good.

Back
Top Bottom