subclash - afterlife // atmospheric

and once again, thanks for listening!

really means a lot regarding youre giving me feedback since the very first tune..
/me hopes no one has got a copy xD

teaming up with mr. alverine really brought it to the next level. big ups to him once again on this way. without his ridiculously crazy musical skills al this wouldnt have happened!

hope you all enjoy this tune as much as i do!

Sounding good imo. Just one thing, the hats are either too swashy or too high in the mix. I think just slightly too high in the mix. Otherwise all is good in the world of that tune

quite like it, i know the woodhit sorta snare works but i cant help but think it sounds a little flat... but i like the piano etc! not sure on the bass, but they all fit together well thats the main thing!

As a producer you are doing great and i`d love to put something like this together but as a listener i think ... Great atmospheric and 'float away' type vibes, musically rich and easy to listen to, could really do with a vocal line or two to set it off but main thing is the drum work whilst patterned well is just not prominent enough in the mixdown and/or energetic enough for me to want to play or listen to it.

slap an amen in there. job done. j/k

thanks mate for the honest feedback! really appreciated!

and yeah, it is pretty "strange", and doesnt really fit to your standard drum and bass, and yeah, it isnt really there to play out.. but i like to listen to it tbh, i like the relaxing vibes ;) each to their own i suppose! :)

have to agree with Oria, i really like the track, but the drums just feel a bit flat? but that works fine if it is something just to chill to rather than play out (y) i like it mate

really nice! blissful from start to finish, no critism at all, except that i wanted the download button to be enabled :D

^^^^ thanks a lot guys :) appreciated!

and @miszt, were trying to sort out a label for this one, but as it is not your standard drum and bass, we dunno really to whom we should send it tbh. if you got any hints let us know :D

nice one ;)

epic bump :)

nice one for the support guys!

out next week (17th) on the "stacking units lp" on extent vip - and big ups lucid aswell, your tunes seriously sick!

Back
Top Bottom