Sub Zero June '10 Studio Mix

cheers man will have to download this one tonight. anyone able to sort a tracklist at all?

artworks-000001573788-nzh8z9-original.jpg

There we are boss.

Not bad studio mix. Good thing about it is i found out name of tune i keep hearing. Hazard played it lot in his sets. Netsky - Tommorow another day VIP. Banging tune glad i found out about that. Gonna get the original on vinyl when i get some money. Anyone know if the VIP gonna get a release? Cheers :)

Not bad studio mix. Good thing about it is i found out name of tune i keep hearing. Hazard played it lot in his sets. Netsky - Tommorow another day VIP. Banging tune glad i found out about that. Gonna get the original on vinyl when i get some money. Anyone know if the VIP gonna get a release? Cheers :)

I have heard the VIP will not get a release, hopeully I'm wrong though

seriously dissapointed in this. it may be a june studio mix but going by the tunes he dropped i reckon it was originally recorded in february. the mc is so annoyingly loud which again completely ruins it and i was really looking to hearing some new tunes but was seriously let down.

seriously dissapointed in this. it may be a june studio mix but going by the tunes he dropped i reckon it was originally recorded in february. the mc is so annoyingly loud which again completely ruins it and i was really looking to hearing some new tunes but was seriously let down.

it was mate. Been seeing on his facebook people saying 'whens that studio mix going to be uploaded' and stuff like that for months now!

Back
Top Bottom