sub zero ep

Spin Doc VIP should see a release, shits all over the original imo.

At a rave a couple weeks back Motion was one of the tunes of the night, that and a Pleasure one that sounds similar...

@ Dagz - are you going to that rave in your sig? Looks the fuckin nuts!!!!

@ Dagz - are you going to that rave in your sig? Looks the fuckin nuts!!!!

Yes bro.. cant wait its ganna be a big one ! Ino there is another rave goin down on the same night but this is the one to go to !!!

Yes bro.. cant wait its ganna be a big one ! Ino there is another rave goin down on the same night but this is the one to go to !!!

I am rarely jealous of a line-up out of London, but I'm fuckin green with envy :D

Andy C, Friction, SS, SBS, Subzero, Twisted, Benny Page & Phantasy plus the ones I've now forgot!!!!!!

Could do with a couple more MC's but I guess it's just one of the nights where it's just beats beats beats...like a Ram night.

If Benny Page sticks to dnb then that set's gonna be FIRE!!!!! I wouldn't know what room to be in!!!

Yes I agree its a great lineup and yea i think its goin to be a great night, there could be a few more mc's but it just means they will be workin harder which will be better for us ravers lol il keep an eye on Benny Page now u say that.

Back
Top Bottom