Sub Zero - Brighter Days.....something a lickle different

This I dig

But he still has a long way to go to make up for most of the shit he's released over the past year

Guy has got some skills

He's had some bad remixes I know....

Really like Poon though. Cracks me up skankin to that riddim

Guy has got some skills

He's had some bad remixes I know....

Really like Poon though. Cracks me up skankin to that riddim

Hahahaha. See Poon i cant abide as it just sounds like a poor mans version of Hi-Tek but Brighter Days i like and would even consider buying.

I don't really get this tune I gotta be honest...

Whatttt you sayin Sub Zero has made pure Bangers over the last year!!!

big tune! Have never bought anything of Sub Zero but feeling this one... Sounds like Triad tho.

motion, dodge city, phantoma remix, spin doc, poon, trick of tech remix, the weakness (new tune). just to name a few, none of them sound the same to me and in my opinion are all banging.

Same drums. Same synths. Same bit crushed sounding nonsense

Whats wriong with using same drums, synths etc for a year or so then changin it up after that... Like make an album of that then for new album try something new? Why would you want to make dif type of tune everytime?

Whats wriong with using same drums, synths etc for a year or so then changin it up after that... Like make an album of that then for new album try something new? Why would you want to make dif type of tune everytime?

It's called showing diversity.

But nevermind....

That's the bollox I don't get. Offends mi ears evrytime!

Spin Doc VIP is the best example of this

Brighter Days is proof that Sub Zero CAN do something different. But nearly everything he did last year is just boring by numbers jump up which probably didnt take much effort as it all sounded pretty similar.

And even Hype says it in the clip...."Showing a bit of diversity"

Back
Top Bottom