Sub Zero - Brighter Days.....something a lickle different

Just listened to this on the new Intalex show & i'm very pleasantly surprised...

I hope he carries on with this type of sound/production.

Probably won't sell as much as the usual stuff he puts out, which is a shame, because its infinately better on many levels!

Whats wriong with using same drums, synths etc for a year or so then changin it up after that... Like make an album of that then for new album try something new? Why would you want to make dif type of tune everytime?

This is the funniest post on the forums

yes! just peeped this on the shogun poddy.
its a riddum! i quite like it, i think other producers should follow by example.
not just the jump up producers, e.g i'd like to hear dbridge do a jump up bit crushed screetchy wobble, ear piercing type thing, i prob wouldn't like it but id like to hear his take on it.

yes! just peeped this on the shogun poddy.
its a riddum! i quite like it, i think other producers should follow by example.
not just the jump up producers, e.g i'd like to hear dbridge do a jump up bit crushed screetchy wobble, ear piercing type thing, i prob wouldn't like it but id like to hear his take on it.

This would be a wicked idea for a project/compilation. Get producers to make stuff they aren't known for. Not necessarily 'make deep producers do jump-up and vice versa', but imagine Culture Shock doing a dubby, atmospheric half-step thing and Calibre making an enormous reesey ram-style smasher? That sort of thing.

amen to that synx. as for the Brighter dDays tune, it's really great piece...I don't like any Sub Zero's work up to date, but this one is different. gonna buy it for sure.

Serious tune!! His smashed the pasty out of this, i like it a lot!

used to be a big fan of his, but all his tunes just ended up sounding the same to me, so to hear something like this is impressive!!

used to be a big fan of his, but all his tunes just ended up sounding the same to me, so to hear something like this is impressive!!

41793_23827441162_6260151_n.jpg

To quote David Brent:

"I prefer a flan..."

flan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom