Sub Killaz - Free Tune + Fortchoming Jump Up in 2013/2014

SubKillaz

We've been working pretty hard latley, recently signed on with Digital Terror, 535 Recordings, High R8 Digital, Shiftin Beatz, & Multi Function.

Here's some our music, would love to hear what you guys think.

Remix Comp Winner - Multi Function - "Levela - 'Ecstasy Love' (Sub Killaz Remix"

Forthcoming High R8 Digital - "Horror" & "Get Down"

Free from Digital Terror Records Free EP - Sub Killaz - "Know U Want It"

733804_559232914132062_414055953_n.jpg

Would love to know what we think? FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolute gold tracks... each and every single one of them bro! Keep up the great work :') <3 :rolf: i fucking love jump up!!! <3

Aka Pooping myself currently :DD llove these tracks m8!! amazing! :) <3 keep up the amazing work!!!! :moe:

...I know i want it... hehe ;)

Last edited:
Would love to know what we think? FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolute gold tracks... each and every single one of them bro! Keep up the great work :') <3 :rolf: i fucking love jump up!!! <3

Aka Pooping myself currently :DD llove these tracks m8!! amazing! :) <3 keep up the amazing work!!!! :moe:

...I know i want it... hehe ;)

haha thanks man. appreciate the epic enthusiasm

hahahah "epic" is truly an understatement of your work.... its pure gold... haha say, would you like to hear some of my own personal jump up through pm?

love that style of jump up these are class, although i think the hats are usually a bit weak - fuck I'm proper inspired to make some jump up now haha

Back
Top Bottom