Sub-junkie-System Failure

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Sub-junkie, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Sub-junkie

Sub-junkie Alan Whyte

2. M. Progression

M. Progression Member

I listened to this twice and I think you definitely need to finish this with more sounds. It's a bit too repetitive for me. The beat is good. Overall the sound quality is not that great. You may want to work on finding a new sound card or when you upload you songs to use a higher bandwidth so the song doesn't sound so muffled. If you don't have good sound quality your song could be awesome but no one would know because they can't really hear it. Overall you have a lot of potential. Keep up the good work.

3. Sub-junkie

Sub-junkie Alan Whyte

Hi ,cheers for the feedback.Ive actually totally re-done this tune so I'll post it up on the forum when I get the mastering done.I felt it was a bit repetitive,so I done the whole lot again(It would probably pass as another tune altogether).I may just take it off the site though as I listened back to it and Im not satisfied with it myself.Bit of a block on at the moment,but Im working on a tune at the moment with a friend(more of the neurofunk style though)As I said though,thanks for the feedback.