Sub-junkie--Budapest

very nice, the whole intro reminded me of a thunderstorm coming. i'm not really a drum and bass master so you dont have to listen to me, but after the intro everything (mostly the drums) seems muffled. there doesnt seem to be enough energy because of the lack of intensity. it is pretty ok, i could never do anything like it my software sucks but good job on it, it's decent.

Hi dude.thanks for the feedback.I know what you mean about the drums though but my computer is lacking a decent soundcard.Ive posted a new mix down of the track on my music page on soundclick.Have another listen if you can and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.Im no master myself but if you could Id like to get some samples of you beat boxing to put into a new project.I could post my e-mail address for you and you could send me a wee snippet of yourself in action and I can see what I can come up with.Cheers fella!!!!!

oh that sounds fun :) ok i'll look at it right now... *5 minutes later* it sounds improved, i like it more now very nice! my myspace is www.myspace.com/juniorbeatbox35 if you wanna listen to some of my clips, also i have a video of me beatboxing on it to from youtube on the bottom of my page. I reccomend Twinkle Toes and Good Sense as a taste of what i do.

Yeah, i can send you some more recent beatboxing if you like, that was like 4 months ago. But if not, sure, just give me some credits. I'm sure you will do great things!

Not to sure about the great things but I can try!Got some more stuff going up soon,that Ive done with my mate and that will be going up soon as its mastered.Ill try to post it to you first on your myspace to let you hear it.

Back
Top Bottom