Sub Focus

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Before I start, please don't see this as me slating Sub Focus because I love him.

But......

Recently I've heard him mix 'Timewarp' with 'Jump' a few too many times. I think it's now 4. Once at the NEC & once on saturday at Valentines. Can't remember the third & the fourth might have been Friction 'cause it was on the Friction B2B with Sub Focus pirate radio station mix that I got off here.

Can I ask, has anyone else noticed this?!!
I'm quite disappointed in him!

an they sound shit together!
i never thought subfocus was a good dj anyway!
hes a wicked producer but thats it!

na iv heard some really good subfocus sets.

so just cos he does the same mix a few times....

errr

friction - power of ra - get that girl

hype - busted and feelings

all the djs do this...would be hard to do different mixes each night

p.s i think timewarp sounds better by itself anyway

na iv heard some really good subfocus sets.

so just cos he does the same mix a few times....

errr

friction - power of ra - get that girl

hype - busted and feelings

all the djs do this...would be hard to do different mixes each night

p.s i think timewarp sounds better by itself anyway

Yeah so have I!!! I love him, I think he's great!

I agree with you, it should be dropped at the start of his set!!

some tunes sound really good together, u just cant help that, id rather hear the same mix of two tunes that sound awesome together than a mix that sounds shite. busted and feelings go so well together that it kinda deserves to be ragged a lil. I can see where ur coming from with the jump/timewarp mix tho mate. id never be caught playing jump anyway, a lil bit of my soul dies every time i hear that song.

That's the beauty of Music....Something for everyone. I admit some mixes aren't everybody's cup of tea but Subfocus is one bad mutha fucka! No denying that. Big up Nick!

init subfocus is sick!

vinyl such as x ray special place he has produced sum bad tunes!

needs to make more tho havnt heard much new from him for timme!

sub focus is a fucking amazing dj. seen him countless times at the end, fabric, global gathering, creamfields etc and he never fails to impress. very talented bloke indeed....

Well 'Jump' is just one of those easy tunes that you can mix with anything. Personally, I'd rather hear Timewarp dropped with NOTHING! :D ...unless it's Andy dropping it with Body Rock >>> Turbulence. That's so sick! Also, with Subfocus, most of his sets that become available are short like 30 minute sets with him and some other DJ on a One Nation CD. When you actually get to hear a full set of his, it's usually pretty wicked. Pirate Station being a prime example, and his old set from Bassrush 2006. He's not the greatest DJ, there's many better than him, but he's still good and his sets are definitely better when he's not doing a short set for a big rave (as are most DJs).

Back
Top Bottom