Sub Focus, World of hurt

DJ Hannibal

Just thought people would be interested to know that i have seen Andy C twice recently and he is now playing a new, revised sounding version of world of hurt. The tune sounds a bit more polished/finished and the vocals are in different parts of the tune.
I was starting to worry that it wasnt going to come out cause it hasnt had a lot of playtime from Sub Focus or the C for a long time...Is there anyone on this forum who is something to with Ram records that can confirm which tunes are deffinately gunna be on the album???

Just thought people would be interested to know that i have seen Andy C twice recently and he is now playing a new, revised sounding version of world of hurt. The tune sounds a bit more polished/finished and the vocals are in different parts of the tune.
I was starting to worry that it wasnt going to come out cause it hasnt had a lot of playtime from Sub Focus or the C for a long time...Is there anyone on this forum who is something to with Ram records that can confirm which tunes are deffinately gunna be on the album???

No offence but this is fairly old news... Also nobody will be willing to confirm the tracks on the album

only a sampler though Scotty

Rock It - follow the light

then the album

album sampler is out now so i imagine the next release will be 2x12" vinyl/cd album?
just a guess, but that's how it should pan out? maybe another single inbtween rock it and the album from another artist...... who knows!!

only a sampler though Scotty

Rock It - follow the light

then the album

Yeah this is what I thought, but someone posted in a thread a while ago that they had spoke to subfocus and that it was being released as singles first then the album after... Like I said I refuse to believe it myself...

Yeh bare threads on this, use the search in future to save yourself the embarassment lol. Especially on a topic such as Subfocus... No meaning to sound harsh tho mate (y)

Agreed that nobody does know for sure but as I posted before, I spoke wth him when he played at my night less than 1 month ago and he himself told me that new World of Hurt is defo as is Deep Space, and also like I said before the release mix of Follow the Light was instrumental, vocal mix is purely for the cd release he said

Back
Top Bottom