Sub Focus - Vapourise

WEAK tune doesn't even drop. Just cos it's different doesn't mean its good and just cos its Sub Focus doesn't mean its good.

And no it doesn't sound good on fat system.

WEAK tune doesn't even drop. Just cos it's different doesn't mean its good and just cos its Sub Focus doesn't mean its good.

Oh well, at least it's still good because it's good.

It does sound fat on a system, fact. It's innnovative and it's pushing boundaries mate. Got nothing to do with it being Sub Focus, just a great piece of music.

I must be missing something then, all i can hear is a swung beat with an 80s theme and a almost non existant b line. When Sub Focus dorpped this at Ram @ Matter it didn't exactly blow the roof off:rolleyes:

^^ i can understand what subfocus is tryna do but personally i don't rate a single one of his new tunes...hate that intro on let the story begin :mad:

I'm feeling his new tunes atm but if only he could still do such bangers as 'Frozen Solid' ... aaaaaaaaah, would be nice :)

Last edited:
I'm feeling his new tunes atm but if only he could still do such bangers as 'Frozen Solid' ... aaaaaaaaah, would be nice :)

But if he re-did things in the frozen solid style people would complain he is a one trick pony. Fair play to him for pushing boundaries and drawing other influences. Diversity is the key.

It does sound fat on a system, fact. It's innnovative and it's pushing boundaries mate. Got nothing to do with it being Sub Focus, just a great piece of music.

This.

And, as you can see, the fact that prospekt said fact makes it fact so there.

I might actually just write on wikipedia that this sounds fat, then it's definitely fact...

Back
Top Bottom