SUB FOCUS-TIMEWARP

Fucking absolute banger!! already got my promo though!! how much they going for on ebay?

i reckon its a stonker...well impressed with it...didnt think it was gonna be a subfocus realease when i first heard it...nuff respect to the geeze for makin a fuckin quality choon....got my promo yesterday.

Got mine today. Absoutely massive tune. Slightly rinsed but once you stick it on your decks you know its £6 well spent. Double drop with Zen - Hovercraft is biggle

yh it is a fukin banging tune but has 2 b double dropped wiv summin 2 make it sound jus that bit better
big up subfocus tho coz he must have spent ages makin that tune.
i got 2 copies of this on tuesday, i fought knowin my luck itl get warped or summin like my ebony dubs-ra tune did:mad:

i've alreadyg ot some big drops for this. oh hellllllls yeah.
cannot wait to do radio on monday. it's guna be a big big show.

do you listen into protokol or force?
i'm saving the bigger, badder, dirtier drops for force.
i've got some nice drops for protokol in the afternoon, don't tend to go too crazy on there. just warm up for the evening.

thanks for listening to either one though man, much appreciated!

do you listen into protokol or force?
i'm saving the bigger, badder, dirtier drops for force.
i've got some nice drops for protokol in the afternoon, don't tend to go too crazy on there. just warm up for the evening.

thanks for listening to either one though man, much appreciated!

I will have to listen to both man (y)

Sounds like a plan

No probz bro, gotta support the fam hant ya!

i'm not a fan :/ got offered it for £5 at my local record store for like 4 days but i thort i'd leave it for someone who actually likes it lol. should of brought it and put it on ebay, seein how much its goin for hah

got my copy :) and im happy with it, although i think timewarp is already a bit borin but join the dots is really great, so is timewarp...

Back
Top Bottom