Sub Focus - This saturdays Essential mix!

it will prolly b like last time.........get sum 1 to fill in for him (chase and status) as he didnt do it last time.

Fuck staying up for this. I'll listen again on Saturday morning

I wish the Essential Mix was on at a more appealing time, say 11-1 (anything to get rid of Jules)

Expectin it to be like the Chase and Status mix from a while back- Shit mixing, but Sick tunes (y)

sub focus is a wicked little maestro, to me his like a mini andy c, (even tho many people are taller than andy).

nice

radiotimes:

"Radio 1's Essential Mix

Saturday 25 April
3:00am - 5:00am
BBC Radio 1

Sub Focus takes over on Radio 1's essential decks"

sub focus is a wicked little maestro, to me his like a mini andy c, (even tho many people are taller than andy).

nice

Wouldn't go that far, hes not that bad- But I also don't think hes the best, Definately far more talented in Producing tracks than he is spinning em'

About bloody time, its only been what 1 year since he was scheduled to do an Essential mix. Is anyone getting on the recording for this? would be good to hear some new bits from his album (if played).

will be big one hoppefully he will be playing tracks off his album that havn't been on the club circuit yet

About bloody time, its only been what 1 year since he was scheduled to do an Essential mix. Is anyone getting on the recording for this? would be good to hear some new bits from his album (if played).

it will be all over the internet the following week, the chase and status essesntial mix i found it on bout 15 different sites

Back
Top Bottom