Sub Focus - This saturdays Essential mix!

Wasn't he suppose to do it a while back? But for some reason they had chase and status instead?

Because it makes sense if chase and status have got an album comming out around that time to have them do the essential mix.

yea im a lazy son of bitch, and i'd want someone from this site to upload so I don't have to search hard for it...

that is quite lazy hahaha not like the internet is a mission to find things on but to be honest if someone does pm the link well that does safethe 5 minutes it would take to find it

ALBUM still aint fucking finished......read of tc's facebook page that he's been. 'adding vocals to sub focus's album and back in studio with him tomorrow' does this mean another colabaration

Maybe a new colaboration at some point, but TC was actually in the studio with Subfocus to record some vocals for Follow The Light, although I'm told Ram have decided to go with the Takura version so the TC vocals will probably never surface

haha tc vocals....ultimate gay fathomo

takura gets on my tits aswell....although streetlife sounded good

Well Streetlife is the only released tune Takura has appeared on so far sooo ... lol

TC can do some good vocals as well man, the vocals he did with Fats for that old Pendulum tune Sounds Of Life are nice

Well Streetlife is the only released tune Takura has appeared on so far sooo ... lol

TC can do some good vocals as well man, the vocals he did with Fats for that old Pendulum tune Plasticworld
fixed :wave:
True though.
And yeah the vocals were also sick on sounds of life

fixed :wave:
True though.
And yeah the vocals were also sick on sounds of life

I'm not ashamed at my lack on Pendulum knowledge lol

But cheers for that mate :)

TC's best vocals by far are on Soul Time, SICK TUNE

Shame it never got a release on vinyl

Back
Top Bottom