Sub Focus - Splash ft. Coco Sumner

original was way better, and considering i ddint think it was all that great to start with. Who is CoCo?

I actually really like the voice of the vocalist, even though I think the flow of the lyrics is a bit shit, but I agree that the vocal is a bit too high in the mix, would definately have gone down better if it had been less of an "in your face rock chick belting this out for the live show at glastonbury" sort of affair.

Could have worked out really well, but it just doesn't do it for me

Shame because we all know this is going to be released as a single from the album now ... possibly backed with Timewarp VIP (which Nick recently confirmed is a future release) ... so we all have that 12" to look forward to ... HMMM ...

Stomp please.

Splash for me (the original) is a great tune to hear at a festival while the sun is going down and you are battered beyond belief. The vox just dont really work for me as im too into the original but it may change after a few listens

Nick said that Stomp may be a b-side at some point

What is up with Zane?-His last few "Hottest Tune in The World" entries have been Pendulum-Watercolour and this tune...

No Disrespect to Sub Focus, but it would be stretching it thin to say this is the hottest record in the world IMO (Full Disrespect to Pendulum ofc :D)

What is up with Zane?-His last few "Hottest Tune in The World" entries have been Pendulum-Watercolour and this tune...

No Disrespect to Sub Focus, but it would be stretching it thin to say this is the hottest record in the world IMO (Full Disrespect to Pendulum ofc :D)

Has it taken you this long to realise Zane Lowe knows nothing about drum and bass? lol

Has it taken you this long to realise Zane Lowe knows nothing about drum and bass? lol

I dont think thats true.

He just knows how to pick tunes that will go beyond the D&B audience. He made Voodoo People remix his hottest record a few years ago and that tune was fucking large in the scene and beyond it.

He's got the best show on Radio 1 by a long way. I'd rather he endorsed my tunes rather than fearne cotton or jo fucking whiley

I dont think thats true.

He just knows how to pick tunes that will go beyond the D&B audience. He made Voodoo People remix his hottest record a few years ago and that tune was fucking large in the scene and beyond it.

He's got the best show on Radio 1 by a long way. I'd rather he endorsed my tunes rather than fearne cotton or jo fucking whiley

Even over Fabio & Groove!?

Back
Top Bottom