Sub Focus-Splash [Extended Mix] / Timewarp VIP & Splash [Rusko RMX] / Come Closer VIP

Re: Sub Focus-Splash [Extended Mix] / Timewarp VIP & Splash [Rusko RMX] / Come Closer

I hope the subscription list is giving away that rusko remix for free.

Re: Sub Focus-Splash [Extended Mix] / Timewarp VIP & Splash [Rusko RMX] / Come Closer

Because it's not worth paying for? Seriously pointless piece of vinyl there. Timewarp VIP though.. .(y)

Not keen on them dubstep ones. Be bagging it just for timewarp vip

still hoping that last jungle / coming closer (the original version, not this horrible dubstep VIP) will make it to the vinyl... last jungle, too epic of an tune! please RAM, take notice and release it!

these two 12" - my vote is... wtf? 6+/10

Last edited:

Stomp please

Thanks....

funny how it has taken 8 months or so to release this album and it is still be released in pieces

TIMEWARP FUCKING VIP

YEAH BOY.

And before anyone says anything, I do like it, it's not a pointless remix.

kthxbai

This sounds different, I've heard like 3 or 4 different ones since the first one was played.

Gota say, I am really not too excited by any of these tunes, although Timewarp VIP is a nice lil 3 deck mixing tool

Guess the new vocal version of Splash isn't getting a vinyl release then?

I would have preferred that to the Rusko remix ...

I'm guessing these are the last releases from the album?

Stomp now please

I'll be grabbing timewarp for sure, havn't got the original and been after it for a while just never have the spare money to get it over other tunes

what a load of shit

I like that 'Come Closer VIP'

funny how it has taken 8 months or so to release this album and it is still be released in pieces

Lol just what I was saying bout ram's dry releases and everyone had a moan! Come on RAM. Excite me! Dare ya!

wow didnt think timewarp vip would come out. at least not soo soon

Back
Top Bottom