Sub Focus-Splash [Extended Mix] / Timewarp VIP & Splash [Rusko RMX] / Come Closer VIP

Re: Sub Focus-Splash [Extended Mix] / Timewarp VIP & Splash [Rusko RMX] / Come Closer

yer i wud like tgo see stomp released too, not massively keen on the rusko remix but coming closer vip is a good tune and ive been buying a fair bit of d-step recently along with dirty fidget house it can reli switch up ur sets a bit, esspecially on radio shows to mix up the flava a bit

Re: Sub Focus-Splash [Extended Mix] / Timewarp VIP & Splash [Rusko RMX] / Come Closer

just got an e-mail from the ram subscription ppl and everyon who is on it is getting timewarp vip for free since its going straight to full release with no promo's, thats a fucking bonus in my eyes big up ram!!

just got an e-mail from the ram subscription ppl and everyon who is on it is getting timewarp vip for free since its going straight to full release with no promo's, thats a fucking bonus in my eyes big up ram!!

Yeah can complain at that can you

Timewarp VIP got dropped at a rave the other night and it's still got the ability to tear a place up with that first drop.

you just felt the need to bump a year old thread to tell us that?

Thanks

Timewarp VIP is by FAR the tune I drop the most when I'm mixing. It goes so well with pretty much anything and is such a banger! I always lose my nut when it drops at raves

Timewarp VIP>>>Strange Science

Game over...

Works well, but I think I rather double-drop Timewarp with some other dancefloor smasher like No Problem, Sweet shop, Barbra Streisand.. you feel me?

Works well, but I think I rather double-drop Timewarp with some other dancefloor smasher like No Problem, Sweet shop, Barbra Streisand.. you feel me?

Haha did No Problem with it today.. big.

Timewarp VIP works with literally anything though, i fucking love that tune. Most played tune in the box my a long way.. Best mixes for me are with Deception (Noisia) and Beyond The Void (Blokhe4d) .. Try them out if you got the tunes.. Nuts, especially beyond the void!

Boring and obvious mixes IMO

Boring and obvious mixes IMO

timewarp vip is boring an obvious though... been rinsed to much better tunes out there at the mo... one mix i did used t do with this was timewarp >> back to the jungle.. kills it... apart from that i say meh

I literally hated this one, everyone was dropping it like 5 times one night, was so fucking mental. Anyways I got used to it, but still I prefer original Timewarp to VIP, especially when mixed properly (f.e. love the refreshing change from obvious Numbers/Timewarp VIP to Numbers VIP/Timewarp or Take The Stairs/Timewarp).

timewarp vip is boring an obvious though... been rinsed to much better tunes out there at the mo... one mix i did used t do with this was timewarp >> back to the jungle.. kills it... apart from that i say meh

But saying you'd rather drop it with dancefloor 'smashers' like Sweet Shop and Barbra Streisand (which are pretty awful tunes anyway) is a tad silly. Strange Science has killed dancefloors and is a much better tune

But saying you'd rather drop it with dancefloor 'smashers' like Sweet Shop and Barbra Streisand (which are pretty awful tunes anyway) is a tad silly. Strange Science has killed dancefloors and is a much better tune

theyre both so damn awful that the mentioning of those with strange science in one sentence should be followed by 2 years in prison.

Back
Top Bottom