Sub Focus - Special Place

i personally love the cow bells/baked bean cans that sub uses in "druggy". Didnt like this tune when i first heard it now i'm in love with it. Love that breakdown too!!!!
BTW peeps if you don't know "Black Hawk Down" also has been released on a white this week. (Bagged mine yesterday)

I think druggy is a lot better than special place, not a big fan of the 80s sound

friends had it on dub since november. Special place is out on ram feb 28th or something. Really want fruit x, sounds similar but twice as good.

May sound the same if you smashed your head on a rock perhaps? IMO they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TUNES!

Yeah they are completely different tunes, thats why they have different titles...... but they do sound really similar, uses the same samples.

Yeah they are completely different tunes, thats why they have different titles...... but they do sound really similar, uses the same samples.

You're defintiely thinking of another tune, Fruit X has totally different sounds. You should still be able to get it, it came out ages ago and again on a single recently.

lol my bad $marty/serum im on about Triple X by subfocus not fruit x. Its on dub at the moment, ill try and get a sound clip up of both and there is a close resemblance.

Special place is pretty shocking, thought it was gonna be good. Druggy is wicked though, shame he don't make more tunes like this.:antitank:

Back
Top Bottom