Sub focus - smooth

roo

Sub focus has a new tune called smooth, will be a free download this week on dnbarena. (from riskys Twitter)

I'm quite excited to hear this

Allow the whole twitter thing tho man, that is plain stalking

Facebook was a step too far for me ...

Will check this then wait for the bitching and moaning about how it's shit and that it probably should've been on the album etc etc

by the way....did anyone hear the little re-lick of Could This Be Real that Andy played on friday? T'was alright...

Will check this then wait for the bitching and moaning about how it's shit and that it probably should've been on the album etc etc

by the way....did anyone hear the little re-lick of Could This Be Real that Andy played on friday? T'was alright...

Was it dnb? It must of been coz I could of sworn Andy played nothing but bass and drum?

Ooo sounds interesting, although I haven't even heard the original yet coz I'm trying to hold back at least a few things before the album drops lol

Any drum and bass by Sub Focus is welcome though, would like to hear this again, Andy played so much new stuff on Friday lol The interesting thing though is that with 95% of the new tunes he played, I couldn't even make a decent guess as to who it's produced by, which is even more exciting :)

A preview of Smooth is up on dnb arena now ...

Where's Views at? We need videos of Friday!

Splash got played on friday by Xample & Lomax and it sounded DIRT! People moaned about that tune saying it was boring but it was far from it at Ram. Sounded large

I think that re-edit was an Andy spesh, i spoke to Saul from C&S about a year ago and they said they do special edits of the non D&B tunes for him to play out (D&B intros, dubstep tune for example, then D&B outro) and keep the set consistent

Where's Views at? We need videos of Friday!

Splash got played on friday by Xample & Lomax and it sounded DIRT! People moaned about that tune saying it was boring but it was far from it at Ram. Sounded large

I think that re-edit was an Andy spesh, i spoke to Saul from C&S about a year ago and they said they do special edits of the non D&B tunes for him to play out (D&B intros, dubstep tune for example, then D&B outro) and keep the set consistent

Yeah it's all about the smooth tempo changes so that things sound a bit more natural

I heard Lomax and Xample played Remember VIP as well? Would really like to hear this ... I bet their set was pretty big actually shame I was too nakered to stick around

Must say I was much feeling the Rock It VIP, drop was very big ...

Yeah it's all about the smooth tempo changes so that things sound a bit more natural

I heard Lomax and Xample played Remember VIP as well? Would really like to hear this ... I bet their set was pretty big actually shame I was too nakered to stick around

Must say I was much feeling the Rock It VIP, drop was very big ...

Bruv, they were the best DJ's of the night after Andy. They fucking tore it, mixing was tight, tune selection was on point. Remember VIP doubled with Heaven & Hell = MURDERATION!!!!

They played this one tune and the bass was so grimey that i had to move off the floor, thought i was gonna be sick (though that may have been then ecstacy...). I'd definitely like to see them play again and much earlier than 5.15 am!

Bruv, they were the best DJ's of the night after Andy. They fucking tore it, mixing was tight, tune selection was on point. Remember VIP doubled with Heaven & Hell = MURDERATION!!!!

They played this one tune and the bass was so grimey that i had to move off the floor, thought i was gonna be sick (though that may have been then ecstacy...). I'd definitely like to see them play again and much earlier than 5.15 am!

Yeah I was pretty pissed man, would of swapped Dillinja for them any day that night lol I'm REALLY not sure if people are gonna like his new stuff man, it was really really strange ... lol

Last time Xample and Lomax were on pretty early so I'm surprised they were on last this time, when Andy dropped Heaven and Hell in his set I went nuts, bass is fucking silly on that tune

Would of really liked to have heard a couple of Lomax bits from their set, didn't get to hear Jungle FX on the night or Dont Go Eat which are two of my personal faves, I'm sure they both got dropped in the last set of the night though lol

Yeah I was pretty pissed man, would of swapped Dillinja for them any day that night lol I'm REALLY not sure if people are gonna like his new stuff man, it was really really strange ... lol

who's new stuff? Dilli's?

I heard he was pretty wack to be honest. I saw him the booth standing behind Andy and he pulled that face that says "How the fuck do i follow this!?"

Earlier Xample & Lomax b2b FTW

Back
Top Bottom